What do you do when someone you trust betrays your trust? How do you move on with your own life?
I hope I get the right answers to these questions.
However, my experience so far as taught me that:
1. Betrayal is better now, than later.
2. There are also good people in the world.
3. When people show you who they are, believe them, the first time. That's a quote by Maya Angelou.
4. Forgiveness is important to your moving on . After you forgive, find the courage to block them on Facebook and Instagram.
5. Nobody deserves to be ill-treated. It is not fair. But, I like the bible verse, that says, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
At the beginning of the year, It was part of my declaration to attract loving people into my life. I guess that if the bad ones are still hanging around, the good ones would have no place to sit.